- Print posts or content of this site for non-commercial use (up to 20 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© SmallTalkSocial.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.SmallTalkSocial.com.”
- Re-post a summary of an article (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- Link to this site or any of it's public posts
Small Talk does not allow any of the following without written permission:
- Re-posting content in its entirety
- Altering or selling any content on this site
- Translation of writings on this site to another language (Small Talk would want to verify the accuracy of each translation)
You may request permission for any of the "non-allowed" items on this list by emailing Stephanie@SmallTalkSocial.com
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
I welcome comments on my blog posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. I reserve the right to remove any comment. Please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on out site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant this site the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Small Talk does disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.